American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. is built on more than 38 years of customer focus, dedication and innovation. The Company was founded with one store, in Novi, Michigan, in 1977. Today, we have more than 1,000 stores and 40,000 associates worldwide. With corporate offices across the globe - American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. has built a distinctive global company culture based on our core values – People, Integrity, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. These values continue to shape our aspirational yet accessible brand identities. American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. operates two distinct lifestyle brands, American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie.
Assistant Store Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999818
Employer Ref. JDB:ASMT/ASM-20160625
Reporting to the Store Manager, this incumbent is to support the Store Manager in the daily operations of the store. Assistant Store Manager is an entry level position with comprehensive training and excellent opportunities to develop into the professional store management career path. He/ She is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving sales goals, meeting merchandising brand standards and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team.
- Motivate and inspire the team by communicating a compelling vision and purpose which encompasses the American Eagle Outfitter’s Core values.
- Support theexecution ofthestorebusinessplansto drivesKPIresultsandmaximizesbusinessopportunities
- Act as the leader on duty and consistently models the brand customer service standards
- Builds customer loyalty through in-store experience, utilization of social media and email capture
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain sales associates to ensure the store is sufficiently staffed to meet the needs of the business
- Train, develop and coach the associate team; provide appropriate level of performance feedback to increase confidence and capability
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting room ensuring store environment is safe for employees and customers.
- Ensures all visual directives, ensuring mapping and floorset are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted timeframe.
- Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results
- High school education or above
- 2 years or above team leader experience
- Ability to lead a team; develop and train others, delegate and follow up
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team.
- Collaborative skills and a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Comprehensive training and excellent career development opportunities
- 8 days off per month
- 12 days paid annual leave per annum
- Double pay
- Monthly incentive
- Group medical and dental benefits
- Employee purchase discount
To apply, please email your full resume (as an attachment) together with your latest and expected package by clicking 'Apply Now'.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. is Equal Opportunity Employer. All personal information received from applications will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.