jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993300
Employer Ref. BBBH22157
Our client is one of the world's leading fashion apparel retailers. They are currently looking for Assistant Store Manager to join their dynamic team for their new store in Hong Kong. They offer competitive salary package and training for suitable candidates.
- Achieve store performance on sales, stock management and cost control
- Train, develop and coach the associate team
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, ensuring store environment is safe for employees and customers
- Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results
- Coordinate with the line managers and product team for sales strategies implementation
- High school education or above
- 2 years or above team leader experience
- Ability to lead a team, develop and train others, delegate and follow up
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team
- Collaborative skills and a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.