jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999029
Employer Ref. 3380
- Market leader in luxury retailer
- Leadership responsibility
- Excellent salary with competitive bonus
A leading luxury brand is looking for Assistant Store Manager and Supervisor to join their team.
- Oversee day to day store operation
- Drive the team to execute their job duties and achieve the sales targets
- Deliver outstand customer services
- Work closely with other department to meet company's objectives
- At least four years of experience in the luxury retail industry
- Excellent leadership, people management and staff development skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong fashion sense
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.