About Royal Philips Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Philips’ wholly owned subsidiary Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 24.2 billion and employs approximately 104,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Assistant Supply Planning Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917517
Supply center HK is one of the key site to serve the supply chain from demand / supply planning, procurement and Logistics for multi business group. The turnover for this team are continue growth year after years, therefore it is very important to have this position in place with the below enrich scope to support the growth.
- Balancing supplies and demand to ensure that finished products are available in Distribution Centre / Regional Distribution Centre(RDC) w/h at the time of customer orders and that integral inventory levels are in line with business objectives
- Able to work independently not only to support the daily planning role but should also able to provide analyse view to project or anticipant issues from supply side to secure the upcoming growth plan
- Manage the weekly supply-demand planning process
- Define & review the mid and long term supply plan
- Give proposal in the cases where availability of stocks get out of set control boundaries
- Coordinate the total process of balancing supplies and demand worldwide for the category(s) assign
- Manage the measurable targets e.g. availability %, backorder, excessive stock, VAF and CLIP etc.
- Take Lead on the monthly S&OP process and coordinate any changes with respect of the planning process
- Manage the phase in and phase out process and ensure correct master data in SAP/APO/R3(SCM Systems)
- Able to understand and balance between customer, business and supplier
- Need to have good knowledge on the understand different functions e.g. purchasing / projects / quality / shipping etc. Need to have integrated way of working
- Able to develop and enabling strategic relationships
- Must be strong in communication to all levels
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Supply Chain related discipline is preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in supply planning function in sizable companies
- Fluent English, with at least one other language
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership, Strong communication skills
- Strong ERP system and global planning experience
- High flexibility and able to work in a fast paced environment
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please upload your resume through the Philips career site.