Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Assistant Technical Manager (Building Studies / Building Surveying)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832635
Employer Ref. L&M20161003
- Lead a technical services team in dealing with day-to-day and proactive / planned building fabric repair & maintenance, building services system repair & maintenance, tenancy fitting out and reinstatement, premise improvement and renovation of commercial and residential investment portfolio
- Review maintenance standards and logs, well-monitor contractors’ working performance and progress to ensure company’s standard is achieved
- Formulate annual budget of repair and maintenance works and capex projects, and execute subsequent control
- Vet and comment fitting out proposal submitted by tenants
- Assist planning, managing, monitoring and control of premises improvement, upgrading and alteration works
- Plan, implement and review energy conservation measures of the premises
- Liaise and co-ordinate with team partners of leasing, tenant services, building management, promotion and marketing as well as external consultants, designers, governmental departments and Incorporated Owners
- Degree holder in Building Studies / Building Surveying or equivalent
- Possess recognized professional membership of HKIS, RICS, CIOB or equivalent will be an advantage
- Possess at least 8 years of relevant experience in renovation, A&A, fit-out works and building maintenance at sizable high-end commercial properties including office and shopping arcade
- Well versed with the latest relevant ordinances, code of practices and the best technical practices in the facility management / maintenance industry
- Possess strong analytical, customer-oriented, excellent communication and people management skill
- Mature, independent and with strong leadership, and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Be familiar with MS applications, AutoCAD, building / maintenance information system
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now” button. For more information about our Company, please visit our website: http://www.hanglung.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within the Hang Lung Group of companies. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful and their information will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.