Yau Lee Holdings Limited (The Group) is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and has expanded steadily into Macau, Mainland China and Singapore. Its major businesses include building construction, fitting out, maintenance, renovation, plumbing and drainage works, electrical and mechanical works, curtain wall and metal works, architectural and engineering consultancy services, building materials trading, precast products manufacturing and trading, property development, property investment, IT solution and services, etc.
One of its main subsidiaries, REC Engineering Company Limited, formerly known as Ryoden Engineering Co. Ltd.(菱電工程有限公司), is one of Hong Kong’s largest engineering companies. REC engages in every aspect of electrical and mechanical engineering services, including electrical installation, air-conditioning, fire prevention and fighting, plumbing and drainage, environmental engineering, building automation systems, and engineering maintenance services.
The Group employs more than three thousands of staff in Hong Kong and abroad. To cope with our increasing business activities and new initiatives, REC Engineering Company Limited is inviting high caliber candidates to join our team.
Assistant Technical Officer (Ref.: ATO/16/158)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831638
Employer Ref. ATO/16/158
- Preparation of installation program, shop drawings, progress report and submitting payment applications;
- Purchase of equipment/ materials;
- Responsible for site coordination and supervision of subcontractors and attending site meetings etc.
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical/ Building Services Engineering;
- Good communication skills with proactive and positive attitude;
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
(Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.)