Assistant Technical Officer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992794
Employer Ref. 26720BR
Reporting to the Senior Technical Officer, the candidate will be mainly but not limited to perform site supervision, inspection work and provide technical support in organizing maintenance activities for the Education Bureau's term consultancy project for Aided schools.
Your Next Challenge
- Carry out site supervision and inspection of all building services installations under construction and / or maintenance stages
- Liaise with other parties including utility undertakings and the public for the necessary execution and completion of the building services installations
- Perform routine and ad hoc inspection of all building services installations including trouble shooting and site matter recording
- Supervise and monitor site progress, quality and quantity of work and to provide feedback of the performance of contractors to the Senior Technical Officer
- Check sample boards and materials for compliance with specifications and monitor the correct use of materials on Site
- Check drawings, programme against site condition and contract specifications
- Keep site drawings and documents updated
- Take measurement on Site and prepare survey drawings as necessary
- Assists in the preparation of tender documents and specification including supervision of contractors
What You'll Need
- Diploma in Building Services or related discipline
- Meet the minimum of Level 2 / Grade E in English Language and Chinese Language in HKDSEE / HKCEE
- 1-2 years' relevant experience in relevant fields
- Possession of proficient skill in personal computer applications
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize assignments and can work independently
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Technical Officer
What We Offer
- 5-day work week
- Group medical insurance for dependents
- Top-up plan for MPF
- Multi-cultural work environment
- Learning and development programs
Interested parties, please click 'Apply now' to submit your application with full resume including your current and expected salary or send your resume to recruitment @mottmac.com.hk.
To explore more opportunities with us, please visit www.mottmac.com/careers.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
About Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and has a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by a world-class expertise to deliver technical excellence for our clients. We are also named as Global Consultant of the Year 2014 at the NCE/ACE Consultants of Year Awards.
We have been established in Hong Kong for over 50 years. Our 500 employees work across multiple sectors covering residential and commercial buildings, transport, infrastructure, utilities, environment and project management. We aim to provide high quality management, engineering and environmental services to both the public and private sectors. Our best known achievements are the Hong Kong International Airport, the Tsing Ma Bridge and the West Kowloon Reclamation.
More recently, we have worked on the expansion of the Hong Kong International Airport with the 3rd Runway, the Hong Kong Zhuhai Macau Bridge, the infrastructure of the West Kowloon Cultural District, etc. To support our continuous growth, we are now looking for an experienced professional to join our team.