Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement is a global ship management group with a diverse fleet of oil and gas tankers, bulk carriers, containers and specialized vessels. To meet our rapid growth, we are recruiting high caliber professionals to fill key positions in our Hong Kong office.
We value strong domain expertise, team work, interpersonal skills, affiliation for technology and passion for learning. In addition, the ability to render the highest quality of service and to meet stringent regulatory and best practices within the framework of our values – integrity, loyalty and professionalism – is essential.
Assistant Technical Officer / Assistant Purchasing Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999732
- Provide administrative support to Technical Superintendent and vessels
- Arrange timely supplies and spares to the vessels in a most economical manner
- Ensure a proper documentation of vessels records and correspondences
- Ensure the validity of certificates and surveys
- Diploma holder or above, study in the discipline of Marine or Mechanical Engineering will be an advantage
- 3 year relevant working experience in purchasing and preferably in ship management industry
- Good team player, organized and detail-minded
- Self-motivated, high integrity and able to cope with high work pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Office applications
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as a Technical Assistant)
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send your CV and application letter to HR Department, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (Hong Kong) Limited Partnership, 26/F K Wah Center,191 Java Road, NorthPoint,Hong Kongor e-mail to email@example.com. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and treated in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.