CMA Industrial Development Foundation Limited (CMAIDF) is a worldwide accredited third-party conformity assessment body for consumer products.
As a member of CMAIDF, CMA Testing & Certification Laboratories Ltd. established in 1979 by the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong, CMA Testing has profound experience in providing professional and impartial testing, quality assurance and inspection services. Accredited under the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS) and possessed of worldwide network including Shanghai, Shenzhen, Vietnam, USA, etc., CMA Testing has gained international recognition from various established institutions.
To support the strategic growth of the business, we have exciting opportunities for talented, motivated and high calibre individuals to join us as one of our professional associates.
Assistant Technical Officer - Inorganic Team
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997420
Employer Ref. Inorganic-2017-001
- Responsible for implementation of laboratory quality system including test results, test methods, equipments and environment;
- Conduct laboratory testing according to standard operating procedures;
- Review and analyze test results generated from the laboratory testing activities;
- Validate and verify the laboratory testing method;
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks if assigned.
- Higher diploma or above in chemistry, analytical chemistry or related disciplines;
- Working experience in testing industry is an advantage;
- Be able to operate ICP-OES, ICP-MS;
- Out-going, detail minder, mature, hardworking & responsible;
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- 5 working days;
- Shift duties required;
- 9am - 6pm / 11am - 8pm
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume withavailability, current and expected salary and ourreference code (Inorganic-2017-001) to our HR Department.
Welcome to visit our company website http://www.cmatcl.com/ for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
More Jobs from this Company
Administrative Officer/ Assistant Administrative Officer (Human Resource & Administration Division)