Assistant Telebet Support Manager (Secretary to Head of Telebet Services)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996243
Employer Ref. VTB-F-10040068-ATSM-G
Our Telebet Department is one of the betting services and information channels of the Club. It has 4 mega contact centres providing 7x24 services, and sophisticated interactive voice response systems offering quality betting entertainment services to target customers.
- provide professional administrative and secretarial support to the Head of Telebet Services, whose business scope covers overall management of Telebet operations and projects, business analytics, performance tracking and reporting
- organize the business schedule and arranges appointments for the Head of Telebet Services; handle enquiries and correspondences
- take part in preparing reports, presentation materials and meeting papers
- prepare agendas and meeting minutes; compiles presentations for executive and board level presentations
- monitor and track departmental records
- assist in ad-hoc projects, consolidate information for department head's review and approval; and other duties as assigned
- have a degree and/or a minimum of 5 years' solid experience in operations and administration preferably in sizable organisations
- be attentive to details and able to work independently
- be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- have strong communication skills in bother English and Chinese
- be proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.