HK International Regenerative Centre Limited
We are a subsidiary company of a listed company, which is principally engaged in research and development of bio-medical and healthcare products, and medical techniques; the provision of the production and sales of tissue engineering products and its related derivatives; as well as sales and distribution of medical products and equipment. To cope with our recent expansion, we are inviting high caliber and experienced candidate to take up the following position:
ASSISTANT TO BUSINESS OPERATION MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830333
- Familiar with medical policies in Hong Kong, responsible for the application of various licenses
- Responsible for drafting the checklist of business office supplies, medical supplies, gifts and other related procurement; audit and control the related costs of them
- Conduct risk assessment as required, review environmental and safety measures together with the daily operating procedures
- Asset management including: fixed assets, sales and product management, registration books; enterprise archives, data storage, etc.
- Presided over the formulation and revision of internal rules and regulations, processes, information on the company operation management
- Workflow optimization proposal if necessary
- Minimum Conduct risk assessment as required, health care centre or clinic experience; proficient in Hong Kong’s environment with relevant administrative and HR experience in pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare industry
- Strong communication skill and excellence in interpersonal, analytical and planning skills
- Highest level of integrity, flexibility and well organized
We offer an attractive salary and medical scheme. Interested parties please send your full resume with EXPECTED SALARY & AVAILABLE DATE by clicking "Apply Now".