jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994933
Employer Ref. 14266
- Retail banking
- 1 year renewable contract with medical
- 2 years exp + as a team assistant
- Prepare marketing materials and all the admin duties for the campaigns
- Liaise with the vendors of logistics for arrangements via different channels
- Manage the the flow and execute effectively for the projects
- Assitant to the VP for all adhoc tasks
- Perform general Customer Services for internal user
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external users
- To ensure the campaign fulfillments are completed on time and accurate
- Assist in adhoc projects reports ( i.e. statistics report for presentation)
- Degree holder
- 2 - 4 years of exrereince as an assistant to marketing team
- Banking experience will be highly preferred
- Immedaitely available
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details; numeric and with with good analytical skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese).
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jade Wong on +852 2833 4181 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.