China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Assistant Training Manager / Training Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991888
Employer Ref. CY
- Support Team Head, People Development to identify the training and development needs; plan, develop, deliver and monitor bank-wide training and development programmes.
- Develop and deliver training programmes in a professional manner including Orientation, Complaint Handling and Service Training, etc.
- Develop, coordinate & implement learning curriculums for specific job roles/functions.
- Conduct post-training follow up, evaluate training effectiveness and revise the programmes as necessary.
- Maintain e-learning programmes; work with line sponsors and e-learning platform technician to launch in-house e-learning programmes and monitor the completion status to ensure fully compliant to the Bank and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain People Development section of the intranet.
- Degree holder in Human Resources / Business Administration / Finance or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ training experience with experience in banking industry preferred.
- Hands-on soft skills training experience from design to delivery of programmes.
- Experience in e-learning development would be an advantage.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Team player with "can-do" attitude.
- Proactive, resourceful, energetic and creative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.