9-month Contract Assistant, Transport Team (Shatin x 1; Tin Shui Wai x 1)
LF Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999190
Begin your career in our Transport Team, you will have the valuable chance to participate in the enhancement project of transport operations. Join us & start a promising career path in logistics industry.
- Support the launch of enhancement project of transport operations
- Manage data & data processing on system and prepare related files/reports for analysis
- Assist in day-to-day fleet operations
- Liaise with internal and external customers to provide best distribution solution
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma or above in Business Management, Supply Chain, Transport, or equivalent
- Preferably with 1-2 year(s) logistics working experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced logistics office environment
- Proactive, detailed-minded and a good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working Location: Shatin or Tin Shui Wai
Contract employees with satisfactory performance will be considered for permanent position.
We offer opportunities for development with good career prospect in addition to a competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
To find out more about us, you are welcome to visit our website: http://www.lflogistics.com/
All applications received will be used exclusively for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful for the position advertised. Data provided by applicants will be kept for 6 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LF Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited
About LF Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited
LF Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited is part of the Li & Fung Group. We are a leading third-party logistics and supply chain management service provider with a strong presence throughout Asia. We are now seeking a well-qualified high-caliber person to join our Hong Kong-based Corporate Operations Support team: