Assistant Treasury Officer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917530
Employer Ref. 14114
- Stable environment
- Great renumeration
- Treasury specialization
- To support treasury and payment operations;
- To prepare bank reconciliation and payment instructions;
- To prepare treasury reports and treasury-related accounting entries; and
- To assist in daily cash management and perform other ad hoc duties as required.
- Possess a bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related disciplines;
- Have around 2 years of working experience in treasury and/or accounting;
- Have experience in treasury system and electronic banking is preferred;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Have good communication skills and attentive to details; and
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jonathan NG on +852 2833 4191 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.