Assistant Validation Engineer
Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996485
- Establish, implement and review validation documents for manufacturing facility and utility;
- Validation and calibration for manufacturing / process control equipment and testing instrument;
- Ensure maintenance procedure and schedules comply with internal standards, and regulatory agency requirements;
- Perform ad hoc project assigned by E&M Manager.
- Higher Diploma in Pharmaceutical, Mechanical, Electrical or related discipline
- Experience in food & beverage, pharmaceutical or GMP exposures
- With experience in validation and calibration is preferable
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please submit your CV with present and expected salary, date availability to the Manager, Recruitment by email.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited
About Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited
Fortune Pharmacal Company Limited is a leading pharmaceutical company. Incorporated in 1968, it was set up with a focus on “medicine efficacy” and “medicine safety”. Fortune Pharmacal is continuously advancing and has a vision to offer top quality products for our customers to enhance their well-being and quality of life. We cordially invite high-caliber candidates to join us.