Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Assistant Vice President ( Marketing, 64K )
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833719
Employer Ref. 91M0078919
About the Company
Our client is a leading hospitality group. They are currently looking for an Assistant Vice President to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Job
- You will formulate and implement promotional campaigns including creative development & media planning to meet business objectives
- You will monitor and optimize budget and advertising spend to ensure best performance for respective campaigns through effective tracking
- You will manage in-house creative team & external agencies to support Hong Kong Marketing team
- You will solicit for strategic collaborations, events partnerships and sponsorships to enhance brand visibility
- You will assist in the overall strategic marketing plans and new product developments
Skills & Requirements
- Degree holder in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Able to work in a fast paced corporate environment with outstanding project management and organizational skills, as well as ability to multi-task and willingness to take on new challenges
- Work experience in travel / hospitality industry is a definite advantage
- Creative, strong sense of teamwork, responsibility and initiative
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken English and Mandarin plus excellent written English and Chinese
If you are interested in the role, please click "APPLY NOW" with full resume stating present and expected salary or contact Lauren Wong at +852 2232 3497 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please visit www.randstad.com.hk for more job opportunities updates.