Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”:Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China.
Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, brokerage and margin financing, investment management, fixed income, currency and commodities as well as leveraged and acquisition financing and equity derivative products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe. As one of the most important overseas business platform of Haitong Securities, the Group strives to be a modern and comprehensive financial institution with leading position in the Greater China Region.
The Company is led by a team of passionate and energetic professionals, we regard our staff the most treasurable asset and have been providing the best nurture and career prospect to any talents. We now invite high calibre candidates to join us.
Assistant Vice President / Associate, SBL / Equity Finance Trader
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920029
Employer Ref. JDB/ED/SBL
- Manage the Securities Borrowing and Lending (SBL) / Equity Finance daily trading activities
- Serve SBL demand from internal clients / counterparties
- Prepare various MIS reports as per regulatory and industry standard
- Support on-going trading and enhancement projects
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance or Engineering background
- 3 years’ working experience in the financial industry
- Qualified to be registered under SFC in relevant regulated activities
- Solid work ethics and high levels of self-motivation
- Proven track record in project management and MIS development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel VBAs
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and ability to articulate complex situations
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail using "Apply Now".
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.