Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
We are one of the major international banks and a leading arranger of specialized financial products worldwide. We now seek high calibre individuals to apply for the following position:
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT – COMMERCIAL BANKING
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996464
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Senior Relationship Managers to prepare credit applications & execute corporate banking transactions; promote products to the customers including syndicated loans, bilateral credit facilities, structured finance etc.
- Assist Senior Relationship Managers to explore and maintain relationships with clients
- Manage department’s administration work including loan administration, account opening, KYC process and monitoring of existing portfolios
- Work closely with various product teams to explore business opportunities with existing and new customers
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate preferable with a major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- Around 6 years’ relationship management experience in corporate banking sector
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking’s products and operations is a plus
- Customer-oriented approach with a strong service mindset and ability to understand & capture customer needs
- Strong commitment to develop long term career in corporate banking
- A good team player with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficient in using PC and MS Offices
*Candidates with less experience may also apply and will be considered for Senior Associate position
Please apply with detailed resume stating latest and expected salary to The Human Resources Department, 8/F, One International Finance Centre, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong or by fax to 2206 2962 (confidential fax no.) or by clicking "Apply Now".
Application details will be used only for recruitment purposes, and will be destroyed after one year. Applicants may request access to, and correction of, personal data in relation to their applications by written request to our Head of Human Resources. Applicants not contacted after six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.