Swiss Privilege, the unique wealth management arm of the AXA Group in Hong Kong, provides prestige and professional financial services to high net worth customers. We are now looking for a successful person to play a vital role in developing and building relationships with our growing high net worth customer base.
Swiss Privilege is a member of the acclaimed AXA Group, one of the world’s leading organisations in financial protection and wealth management. AXA Group has a history dating back to the early 19th century. AXA Group’s revenues were Euro 99.0 billion (around HK$833.58 billion)*, and had Euro 1,363 billion (around HK$11,476.46 billion)* in assets under management.
*As of 31 December 2015, calculated based on exchange rate of 1 Euro = HK$8.42
Assistant Vice President / Executive Relationship Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004989782
Employer Ref. JDAVP1115
We look for:
- Mature, energetic, self-motivated professionals with excellent interpersonal skills
- Tertiary / University education background
- At least 5 years working experience, with exposure in sales or marketing preferred
- High proficiency in English and Cantonese
- Established network and capable to build high net worth customer base
- Competitive remuneration package with guaranteed basic salary and uncapped earning potential
- Employee status with attractive fringe benefits
- Prestigious life style events for client networking
For enquiry, please call 2864 5618 or 2864 5637. Please send full resume with quoting “JDAVP1115" by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to 2865 2306.
Note: Candidates with less experience or without industry licensing examination qualification can be considered for the position of Senior Relationship Manager.
The information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants’ information will be destroyed after 12 months.