United Overseas Bank Ltd
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Do you have what it takes to shape the future of Asia?
As a leading bank in Asia-Pacific, we offer challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations. At UOB, we are dedicated to make big impression in the region. As a team, we know we will make a difference and shape Asia’s future. We seek passionate dynamic and driven individuals towards performance excellence.
Join us. Take up the challenge as we make our mark in Asia.
Assistant Vice President, Finance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830792
- Review HKMA and MAS regulatory returns / surveys / statistics
- Enhance work automation for Finance team
- Participate in system implementations or enhancement projects; provide user requirements and involve in UAT
- Provide support to maintain the local reporting system and database
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or any relevant disciplines
- Qualified accountant / CPA
- Solid knowledge in HKMA requirements, with a minimum of 5 years' experience in doing HKMA and/or MAS regulatory reporting
- Having audit experience is an advantage
- Able to work independently with good problem solving skills
- Good time management skills and able to work under intense pressures