A reputable listed enterprise with offices distributed worldwide and factories in Mainland China, is now seeking for a high caliber to fill the following vacancy.
Assistant Vice President, HR & Administration (Based In PRC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915667
- Oversee and administer full spectrum of HR & Administration functions of PRC plant;
- Provide hands-on involvement in areas of responsibilities including policies formulation & execution, employee relations, manpower planning, staff recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management and organizational development;
- Lead the supporting team to deliver HR Services and PRC administration in an efficient and orderly manner ;
- Working proactively with senior management to support the business growth plans by formulating and executing appropriate HR initiatives and programs ;
- Be a self-motivator, executor and team player with other departments to translate the HR & Admin. strategies into operational realities;
- Prepare various analysis reports and budget forecast;
- Handle ad hoc project as required by management.
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines;
- At least 10 years solid HR & Admin experience, with minimum 5 years at supervisory level, preferably in electronics manufacturing industry;
- Well versed with PRC labor ordinance and PRC tax law;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical ability, well-organized and sensitive to figures;
- Responsible, sensible, flexible, adaptable and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Good command of computer software, such as Excel, PowerPoint;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Putonghua;
- Station in Northern China is a MUST.
We offered good remuneration package and good career prospect to the right candidate.