Talent Axis Management Consulting Group Limited
We are expert in Talent Management solutions. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Talent Axis is a specialized recruitment firm providing service to financial institutes, commercial & industrial sectors, as well as IT & T, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
Assistant Vice President, Investment Product Management - Digital Marketing & UX (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919091
Our client, a reputable listed bank, is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team. Focusing on Investment Product Management - Digital Marketing & UX, candidate is responsible for:
- Actively monitor and keep abreast of latest digital marketing trend of the industry and campaigns/tactics launched by other competitors.
- Collaborate with internal key stakeholders and external business partners / agencies to bring digital marketing ideas to life and facilitate the execution of digital campaigns, ensure consistent messaging & seamless customer experience with fully integrated marketing program covering digital and traditional marketing activities.
- Develop segmented online communication strategy and message for different target customer/prospect segments.
- Support the Head of WM e-Business to develop and implement digital marketing strategy and tactical campaigns to build market awareness of the Bank’s WM service, and drive customer acquisition and product penetration across the Retail & Private Banking segments.
- Support the strategic planning for business enablement and improved customer service from digital perspective, including on-boarding and servicing new customer segments, new markets and niche WM products online, etc.
- Set benchmarks and establish metrics and analytics for key performance criteria; constantly measure and track effectiveness of digital marketing and communication programs.
- Review the customer journey, identify opportunities and work with business partners to drive enhancements to improve the user experience (UX) across digital touch points.
- Degree holder in Finance or Marketing or related disciplines, with relevant professional qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of relevant experience in banking/finance industry, with track record of accomplishment in business acquisition, marketing and brand building via digital channels for banking & WM services.
- Sound knowledge of WM products and regulatory requirements, as well as latest digital landscape & trends
- Solid knowledge of WM products and distribution through digital channels to Retail Banking and Private Banking segments.
- Solid experience and track record of accomplishment in building awareness, driving customer acquisition and utilisation of banking & wealth management (WM) products via digital channels (web, mobile, email, SEM, social media, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong business & digital marketing sense and customer driven with analytical mind and ability to meet / exceed business targets assigned
- Aggressive, innovative and results-oriented
- Highly-independent, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.