Talent Axis Management Consulting Group Limited
We are expert in Talent Management solutions. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Talent Axis is a specialized recruitment firm providing service to financial institutes, commercial & industrial sectors, as well as IT & T, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
Assistant Vice President, Investment Product Management, E-Banking - Digital capabilities (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919124
Our client, a reputable listed bank, is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team. Focusing on Investment Product Management, E-Banking - Digital capabilities, candidate is responsible for:
- Actively monitor the performance of initiatives/enhancements after rollout, optimize and keep improving the customer experience & usability in ongoing basis.
- Develop user requirements on the design and deliverables of digital initiatives and platform enhancements (e.g. architecture, interface design, expected client experience and transaction flow, etc).
- Identify the opportunities and drive enhancements across all digital touch points to support Wealth Management’s business plan and enable Wealth Management transactions & product cross-selling online.
- Monitor the project plan and manage technical team’s/vendor(s)’ development pipeline; collaborate with related stakeholders including WM Product Development Team, sales channels, E-channel Team to ensure the smooth implementation of digital initiatives/enhancements.
- Stay abreast of the latest digital platform & fintech development of banking/finance industry and new features launched by other competitors.
- Support the strategic planning for business enablement and improved customer service from digital perspective, including on-boarding and servicing new customer segments, new markets and niche Wealth Management products across digital platforms, etc.
- Support the Head of WM e-Business to manage and implement the launch of new initiatives and enhancements of digital/transactional platforms (e.g. web, mobile, apps) to facilitate the delivery of Wealth Management services and enhanced digital user experience for Retail & Private Banking segments.
- Degree holder or equivalent, with relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum 6 – 8 years of solid experience in digital/transactional platform development and management preferably in banking/finance industry.
- Experience in managing investment products and distributing through multi-channels Solid experience and track record of managing and implementing enhancements and new initiatives related to digital / transactional platforms in banking/financial industry, especially related to WM products
- Sound knowledge of Wealth Management products and regulatory requirements, as well as latest fintech, digital landscape & trends
- Strong business sense and customer driven with analytical mind
- Highly-independent, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Aggressive, innovative and details-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.