China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Assistant Vice President, IT Audit
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999254
Employer Ref. ITA/TC
Conduct IT audits, review IT related projects and system/security administration function for the whole Banking group.
- Ensure the quality of audit, prepare audit reports, present investigation findings and offer recommendations to various business units.
- Manage internal audit assignment according to schedule.
- Identify irregularities/errors in audit review process, ensure the corrective actions are followed through.
- Develop “Computer Assisted Audit Techniques” (CAAT).
- Enforce audit standards; prepare policies, procedures and manuals in accordance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide audit assistance to external auditors or regulators whenever required.
Lead various projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Computer Science or related disciplines, with CISA, CISM or CISSP.
- Minimum 8 years experience in IT audit, preferably in banking industry.
- Knowledge in various platforms, including Mainframe, AS400, Unix, MS Windows and networking.
- Experience in TeamMate.
- Familiar with Visual Basic.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.