China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Assistant Vice President, Project Management Service (1 Year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145803
Employer Ref. KFC
- Responsible for managing assigned projects and product development initiatives to meet the productivity and growth targets of the Bank.
- Develop and manage corporate project initiatives from initiation through delivery.
- Work with stakeholders and manage project resources to drive execution according to plans.
- Monitor and report to management on progress, cost, risks, issues and dependencies timely.
- Support the preparation and completion of project documentation according to the approved guidelines.
- Lead and liaise with end users and IT in system implementation project.
- Ensure overall effectiveness of assigned product and project development initiatives.
- Degree holder in Business, Information Technology, Project Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ solid experience in product support and project management, preferably gained from banking sector
- Experience in implementing internet banking systems, or operations/remittance in bank
- Prior experience in system conversion and business integration project is an advantage
- Holder of certified PMP is preferred
- Strong communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.