Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to serve clients in more than 130 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With annual revenue of US$13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Guy Carpenter, a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer, a leader in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman, a leader in management consulting. Follow Marsh on Twitter, @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube.
Assistant Vice President – Risk Management Client Service
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995300
- Manage a portfolio of Global Corporate Clients, including insurance program renewal and daily client inquiry
- Understand clients risk exposure and use Marsh client servicing model to deliver insurance solutions and with expand current client portfolio with new products and Marsh services
- Work with Marsh placement team for general insurance renewals and specialty teams for other insurance renewals and solutions
- Interact regularly with clients and provide assistance with coverage questions and program adjustments; solves problems regarding client account issues
- Responsible for assigned account profitability, budget and receivables
- Responsible for implementation of the Marsh Professional Standard and guidelines for assigned accounts.
- May coordinate, train and supervise the activities of Insurance Assistants or Client Representative
- With valid broker license
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in insurance or equivalent discipline
- At least 6 years’ working experience in broking industry
- Good PC Skills, including Words, Excel & Power Point
- Ambitious, solution focus and with strong skills in client relationship management
- Language fluency in Mandarin and English. Ability to read and write Traditional and Simplified Chinese will be of added merit
Attractive remuneration and incentives will be offered to the right candidate.
Job applications should be sent in confidence with details in education, working history and salary expectation to the Human Resources Manager via email or apply below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.marsh-asia.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and be used only for employment-related purposes.