Central China International Securities Co., Limited
Central China International Capital Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Central China Securities Co., Ltd (stock code 1375.HK), provides a comprehensive range of investment banking services, due to continued expansion, we are seeking suitable candidates to fill the following positions in Hong Kong.
Assistant Vice President / Vice President
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219810
- To assist in the execution of corporate finance transactions including IPOs, M&As and other financial advisory projects
- Relevant corporate finance experience is a must;
- University graduate, qualified accountant or lawyer;
- Good communication skill with fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese, and excellent writing skill in English and Chinese;
- Pro-active and flexible attitude with the ability to excel;
- Good team player and result oriented;
- Title and remuneration package will depend on the experience and qualification of the successful candidate.
If you fit the profile and are determined to succeed, please send your resume, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or via post to: Human Resources Department, Central China International Capital Limited, Suites 1505-1508, 15/F, Two Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Applicants who do not receive our response within 8 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, personal information submitted will be used solely for recruitment purposes and will be retained for no more than 2 years.