J. Choo (Asia) Limited
Today, Jimmy Choo encompasses a complete luxury lifestyle brand. Women’s shoes remain the core of the product offer, alongside handbags, small leather goods, scarves, sunglasses, eyewear, belts, fragrance and men’s shoes.
The design direction is overseen by Creative Director Sandra Choi, who has a vision to create one of the world’s most treasured luxury brands.
Part of JAB Luxury, Jimmy Choo has a store network encompassing over 180 locations in 32 countries and is present in the most prestigious department and specialty stores worldwide.
Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager, Asia
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918585
- Drive corporate visual merchandising plan to creativity expand the visual presentation and elevate store presentation
- Take direction from the management team to plan and prioritize visual activities daily and weekly in store
- Deliver the seasonal Brand Visual Merchandising guidelines to our business partners
- Ensure adherence to all visual standards throughout all stores in Asia
- Create windows and interior merchandise displays in line with the guidelines from UK HQ
- Maintain awareness of competition and react appropriately through visual solutions Train, develop, guide and supervise in-store staff
- Develop budget plan, optimize resources and cost control
- Leverage merchandise presentation in support of sales generation
- Work with Marketing and PR to plan and execute visual presentation for company events
- University degree in fashion, design or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience with practical knowledge for fitting and fixture is preferred
- With regional exposure in luxury retail industry is a must
- Good interpersonal skill; creative with insight of fashion trends
- Fluent in English and conversant in spoken and written Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in design software
- Demonstrate visual merchandising and display skills;
- Demonstrate creative skills in visual understanding of layout interpretation and fixture placement;
- Ability to articulate and feedback creative solutions;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written;
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on visual merchandising skills;
- Ability to prioritize work effectively and handle multiple competing demands