- Lead warehouse team in two logistics hubs (in Tsing Yi & Tuen Mun) for smooth and effective cargo transition among various warehouses.
- Review, implement and improve warehouse operations procedures / work flow / SOP for improving warehouse operations efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with CS Team to increase productivity, reduce irregular handling patterns, and adopt best practice in warehouse safety and customer service.
- Prepare various management reports & analyses.
- Support departmental manager to achieve corporate objectives and targets.
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree / High Diploma holder in Logistics or related field
- 8 - 12 years in warehouse operations management with at least 3 years in supervisory grade or above
- Experience in setting up and sound implementation of SOPs
- Knowledgeable of effective warehouse management for B2B and B2C operations.
- Experienced in WMS implementation
- Zero-defects mentality, resulted-oriented, compliance-minded
- Fair command of written & spoken English , Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in PC and excel etc.
Work location : Tuen Mun & Tsing Yi
We offer 5-day work and attractive salary to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to us.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applications will be kept for 3 months before proper documentation or disposal as appropriate.