Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement is a global ship management group with a diverse fleet of oil and gas tankers, bulk carriers, containers and specialized vessels. To meet our rapid growth, we are recruiting high caliber professionals to fill key positions in our Hong Kong office.
We value strong domain expertise, team work, interpersonal skills, affiliation for technology and passion for learning. In addition, the ability to render the highest quality of service and to meet stringent regulatory and best practices within the framework of our values – integrity, loyalty and professionalism – is essential.
Assitant HR Marine Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999733
- To ensure that all vessels are manned with properly certified seafarers
- To coordinate with various manning agents for recruitment
- Maintain timely and cost effective crew changes
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate database of crew personnel data
- Assist in following up of Crew P & I claims
- Make travel arrangements and liaise with local port agents
- Check agents disbursements
- Correspond with owners when necessary
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Assist in ad hoc projects and assignments
- Diploma holder and preferably in the discipline of Maritime or Shipping Logistics
- 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Possess good people skills and be aware of cross-cultural aspects
- Good team player, organized and detail-minded
- Self-motivated, high integrity and able to cope with work pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as a HR Marine Assistant)
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send your CV and application letter to HR Department, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (Hong Kong) Limited Partnership, 26/F K Wah Center, 191 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and treated in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.