The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited
The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited (HKMC) is a premier institution engaged in asset purchase, mortgage insurance, reverse mortgage, SME financing guarantee, microfinance and premium loan insurance businesses in Hong Kong. We are looking for high-calibre individuals to join the Administration and Human Resources Department.
Associate (Administration and Human Resources)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004495228
Employer Ref. ASSO-AHR-JDB
- To assist in managing the full spectrum of office administration including office management, procurement, office and workstation planning, repair and maintenance, and reception services;
- To assist in coordinating staff training, corporate events / functions and staff activities;
- To monitor and maintain office systems such as telephone line, security and access card, photocopiers etc; and
- To assist in various administrative and HR projects.
- Degree holder with relevant experience in office administration preferred;
- Good people and communication skills, meticulous, self-motivated and a strong team player;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing.
Please quote the position and send your application in strict confidence with the Application Form, Full Resume stating current and expected salary to The Recruitment Officer at 34th Floor, Cosco Tower (High Block), Grand Millennium Plaza, 183 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax to 2536 0095 or by clicking the Apply Now button before 13 Oct 2016.
Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment. Please read the HKMC Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMC website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.