WT Partnership (HK) Ltd
Quantity Surveyors and Construction Cost Consultants
WT Partnership is an award winning international practice of property, project and cost management consultants in building construction, infrastructure and management of facilities. We work in partnership with our clients and their advisors at all stages of the project development process and property lifecycle, giving professional, timely and reliable advice on all aspects of project, property and premises management, cost, value and risk.
We provide consultancy services on a wide range of commissions for public and private sector clients worldwide, drawing on the resources of over 1,200 staff operating from offices throughout United Kingdom, Europe, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia.
We are now seeking high caliber professionals to join our HK Office.-
ASSOCIATE (Ref.: HK-JDB-ASS-160923)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780067
Employer Ref. HK-JDB-ASS-160923
About the Role
- Manage the day to day operations of the team under your direct control.
- Support the Director and / or Senior Associate to whom you report on a day to day basis to ensure provision of services adheres to Consultancy Agreement and to Client’s satisfaction.
- Manage team resources to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Brief, direct and supervise WTP project personnel under your direct control.
- Develop business opportunities with existing clients and similar level counterparts in related disciplines of other consultants.
- Degree majoring in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or related disciplines.
- Member of HKIS or RICS and Registered Professional Surveyor (RPS).
- Minimum 10+ years post-qualification practical experience in roles directly related to the provision of quantity surveying services.
- Fully experienced in the provision of core QS services from feasibility / concept through to finalization of accounts and DLP admin.
- Fully experienced in the use of all major forms of contract.
- Experienced in the provision of some specialist services (i.e. expert witness, life cycle costing, sustainability, risk analysis etc).
- Experience in handling HK Government projects preferred.
Competitive remuneration package, career advancement opportunities and fringe benefits will be offered to successful candidates. Interested candidates please send full resume with current and expected salary and availability to The Human Resources Department, WT Partnership (HK) Ltd., 20/F, 625 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the "Apply Now" button.(Please quote the job reference no. on your application)
Welcome to visit www.wtpartnership.com for more information about WT Partnership.
(Personal information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)