The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited
The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited (HKMC) is a premier institution engaged in asset purchase, mortgage insurance, reverse mortgage, SME financing guarantee, microfinance and premium loan insurance businesses in Hong Kong. We are looking for high-calibre individuals to join the Operations Department.
Associate (SME Financing Guarantee Scheme – Claims Processing & Due Diligence)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834843
Employer Ref. A-SFGSCPDD-OPS1-JDB
- To assist processing of claim requests under the SME Financing Guarantee Scheme (“SFGS”);
- To provide administrative support to the SFGS operation;
- To prepare routine MIS reports and provide document management services;
- To participate in ad hoc duties or projects; and
- The employment will be on a contract basis subject to renewal.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or related discipline with a minimum of 2 year's solid experience in SME or commercial lending with reputable financial institutions;
- Attention to details, high degree of accuracy, able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated, proactive working attitude and eager to learn;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Proficient in computer operation and good spreadsheet skills, knowledge in MS Access an added advantage.
Please quote the position and send your application in strict confidence with the Application Form, Full Resume stating current and expected salary to The Recruitment Officer at 34th Floor, Cosco Tower (High Block), Grand Millennium Plaza, 183 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax to 2536 0095 or by clicking the Apply Now button before 8 Nov 2016.
Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment. Please read the HKMC Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMC website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.