Dentsu Hong Kong Limited
An International Advertising Agency is looking for high caliber, passionated and dedicated team players to join the agency:
Associate Account Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836832
The Associate Account Director supports the Business Team Head by building a strong team; success on the account is seen through holding client relationships, being responsible for the profitable delivery of services, and delivering the effective creative work alongside the overall marketing strategy of the client.
- Ensures the smooth delivery of multiple briefs and provides clear direction to the team and other departments.
- Be the key contact person to the client and perform the lead role as the client’s extended business partner to deliver effective results
- Makes a strong contribution to the development of communication strategy, creative brief, ensuring that all related groups develop the best possible work, clearly define the Client requirements and business problems.
- Managing and developing the team and to give constructive comment to facilitate career growth.
- Works on new business when required and pro-actively identifies opportunities for incremental revenue
- Minimum 4 years of related experience.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of different internal & external business groups
- Sound thinker with solid strategic skills with the ability to unravel market intelligence, to derive insights for creative excellence.
- A person who looks beyond just the management side of a project and is able to develop and drive the business and take it further.
- Process oriented, meticulous with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken, English & Mandarin.
We offer 5 days' work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your present & expected salary to us.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.