Associate Account Director/ Senior Account Manager (Social Media)
Pengtai Greater China Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834695
- Provide account servicing for our main client regarding the social media marketing matters
- Brainstorming online ideas, developing and delivering social media marketing strategies
- Managing campaign content, customer analytics and reporting tools for clients
- Liaising with internal/ external parties for the architecture and strategic development of social media platforms
- Monitoring the effectiveness and performance of the company as well as the activities/ campaigns of competitors
- Exploring social media marketing opportunities
- Participate in new business pitch if needed
- Associate degree / higher diploma holder or above in any discipline, preferably in Business, Communications, Language or Journalism
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Good knowledge in local social media platforms marketing
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese, Mandarin, and English
- Good project management, analytical and research skills
- Immediate available is preferred
5 Days Week, Flexible Working Hours, Double Pay, Discretionary Bonus, Mobile Allowance, Fitness Allowance, Medical, Dental & Life Insurance, Annual Body Check Scheme, Education Allowance, etc.
Attractive remuneration will be offered to right candidate.
Interested parties, please email your detailed resume with present and expected salary to us. (Phone calls is not welcomed.)
Information provided is used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pengtai Greater China Company Limited
About Pengtai Greater China Company Limited
"Ideas that Move"
CheilPengTai (Formerly called CheilOpenTide) is one of the largest Convergent Digital Management Consulting Firm in China.
Headquartered in Beijing, our business has expanded to Shanghai, Guangzhou, Taipei, Hong Kong and Seoul.
Established since 2008, we provide Market Research, Strategic Consulting, Retail Marketing & Digital Marketing services in Hong Kong. We are looking for talents to join our energetic and dynamic team -