(URGENT) Associate Accountant (Tertiary Institution)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919777
Employer Ref. 507-161129-LW
Our client, a local university, is now looking for Associate Accountant to join within their team.
- preparation of monthly/annual financial statements for the University and the Consolidated Entity
- other accounting duties including management accounting and budgeting
- development and administration of accounting and financial management information systems
- general office administration
- any other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or her delegates
- Recognised degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- At least two years of experience in accounting, auditing or other related fields
- Preferably passed a professional accounting examination or equivalent
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of solid knowledge of Oracle Financials, BIEE and SQL will be an advantage
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk