As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
Associate / Associate Director, Business Operations (Corporate Action)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991573
This incumbent is reporting to the Director of Corporate Action team in our Business Operations Division.
- Review Derivatives Term Sheet and Corporate Events announcement as well as take appropriate action(s);
- Handle fixing / knock out / exercise events for OTC Derivatives;
- Handle all type of corporate events for Global Equity Markets;
- Manage clients portfolio by providing custody services;
- Handle-hoc project / request that assigned by Managers
- University graduate with 8 years or above relevant experiences in the areas mentioned above. Candidates with less experience will be considered
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Mature, independent with good market sense, willing to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Strong in Microsoft excel, word and power point (including Chinese Word Processing)
- Programming skill like VBA is an added advantage
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
Please quote the applied position & reference number in the subject.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.)