jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992747
Employer Ref. 3801550/001
Opportunity to join a reputable international bank in its Sales Support function
Our client is an reputable international bank focusing on corporate investment banking business. Currently it is recruiting for a high caliber candidate with strong FICC middle office experience to join its team.
- Provide support to Sales and Clients on FICC products in APAC
- Manage client relationships, provide a single point of contact and respond to queries on settlement and processing from Sales and Clients timely
- Assist trade booking and settlement issues for FICC derivatives, including repo, bonds, CDS, UST and MBS
- Work closely with Middle Office, Settlement and Control teams to resolve day-to-day operational issues
- Ensure all the processing and booking align with internal procedures and maintain control of risk management processes
- Identify any opportunities for process or workflow improvement to enhance customer experience and operational efficiency
Suitable candidates should have:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- At least 7 years of experience in sales support or trade support function within investment banks, securities firms or corporate banks
- Middle office experience in FICC derivatives is a must, client service experience preferred
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese/Mandarin is an advantage
Successful candidate will be offered competitive remuneration package, including medical coverage and annual leave etc.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Juliana Hoi-Li Chung on +852 2848 9513
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk