As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
Associate, Business Operations (Private Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780799
- Support and monitor daily trade processing, event management of Loan, Deposit, Fund in / Fund out, Fixed Income bond, OTC Derivatives Products;
- Booking and processing of cash management transactions for PB Clients
- Co-ordinate between Middle Office and other Operations processing team to handle clients queries / problem on daily transaction;
- Face off and handle enquiries raised from PB RMs/ARMs, MO/DMO/CSA;
- Responsible for Operations control to minimize operational failure;
- Facilitate and support various back office related projects studies, user requirement, co-ordinate system testing and implementation;
- Assist line manager in completing assigned tasks, updating standard operational procedure in response to process / system changes.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, or other related disciplines
- 3-5 years working experiences in supporting Investment Bank Operations
- Familiar with client services and Products traded by Private Banking
- Familiar with both Ops and Middle Office support
- Experience in supporting system project works (e.g. prepare user requirements, test cases and perform system testing)
- Good technical skills: Microsoft Excel, VBA is an advantage
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
Please quote the applied position & reference number in the subject.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.)