jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922333
Employer Ref. 3685870/001
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established, global bank in its Client Onboarding team
Our client is a global custodian with strong establishment in Hong Kong. It is currently looking for high calibre candidate to join its Client Onboarding team.
- Manage account opening and client onboarding processes, including data collection, recording and tracking of outstanding documentations for institutional clients
- Review and validate the information on the documents submitted
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to drive the onboarding process and enhance client experience
- Meet clients alongside with Relationship Managers to understand clients' needs and requirements
- Track and monitor the onboarding process and resolve any issues with functional experts
- Give recommendations to improve the process and internal control
- Participate in UAT project and provide feedback on system enhancement
Suitable candidates should possess:
- At least 3 years of experience in handling KYC and client onboarding within a corporate investment banking function
- Prior local experience is a must, with coverage of Asia Pacific clients highly preferred
- Strong knowledge in relevant regulations related to KYC and client onboarding
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must
Attractive remuneration is offered to the right candidate. Other fringe benefits include medical, dental coverage, annual leave etc.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Juliana Hoi-Li Chung on +852 2848 9513
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk