Novo Nordisk Hong Kong Limited
We are looking for a qualified candidate for the following position:
Associate Clinical Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995776
1. Responsible for Clinical Trial Management in compliance with standards set by the Company,
ICH/Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and local regulatory requirements.
2. Budget and Contract Coordination
3. Outsourcing management including resource procurements and planning
4. Team Coordination
1. University degree, preferably pharmacy, nursing or other health-related sciences degree.
2. A minimum of 3 years of clinical trial operations experience within pharmaceutical or Contract Research
3. Good knowledge of ICH/GCP requirements, local regulations, research process and scientific knowledge
as related to clinical trial conduct.
4. Proven decision making and problem solving capabilities with ability to manage multiple priorities.
5. Good command of both written and verbal English and Chinese.
6. Strong communicational, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and time management skills.
7. Ability to work independently under pressure with attention to details and high focus on delivery of quality
Interested parties please send detailed resume and expected salary to, General Manager, Novo Nordisk Hong Kong Ltd., Room 519, Trade Square, 681 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Or by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.