Who we are
A research leader to understand the world
Ipsos is one of the world's largest survey-based research group and is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 1999. We have over 16,000 full time employees working in offices in 84 countries worldwide.
To cope with our rapid expansion in Hong Kong and Greater China region, we are now inviting applications for the following position in our fast-growing Business Consulting Division http://www.ipsosconsulting.com, providing fact-based consulting services, through business-to-business research, industry analysis and market insights and strategy consulting, throughout Asia Pacific.
Our clients include Fortune 500 corporations, requiring creative market analysis and consulting solutions across a wide range of industries.
Associate Consultant / Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999213
Employer Ref. ABA_20150811
Role Objective / Purpose
Successful candidates with a creative and analytical orientation will be responsible for:
- Conducting research tasks and executing projects, including cold calling, trade interview scheduling and conduction, desk research, documentation, any related fieldwork for data and information collection
- Assisting in business and marketing research analysis
- Assisting in preparing and writing reports
- Supervise research assistants in project support
- Other ad-hoc tasks
A successful candidate will:
- Degree holder, preferably in business, management, economics, finance, marketing, or technical background in engineering or science with keen interest and knowledge of business and marketing
- Preferred to have at least 1-2 year of experience in business consulting, industry and commercial research, business-to-business research, market intelligence, or management consulting, preferably with overseas exposure or MNC experience
- Excellent report writing skills, with fluent spoken and written knowledge of business English a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client-driven mind-set, comfortable with people interaction
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Consultant
Successful candidates will experience being part of project-based market consulting teams, working on projects to support data collection and research as well as data analysis. We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company. Resumes received will be destroyed within 12 months.