Hong Kong International Financial Services Limited
Hong Kong International Capital Management Limited
Hong Kong International Capital Management Limited (ABT748), with its associated companies in Hong Kong carry out Type 1,2,4,6,9 regulated activities respectively in Hong Kong. For details, please refer to the following website, http://www.hnahki.com. We are the overseas member and corporate finance arm of HNA Group.
HNA Group ranks No. 353 on the 2016 Fortune Global 500 with an annual revenue of approximately US$29.56 billions. HNA Group is a PRC conglomerate encompassing six core divisions of aviation, holdings, capital, tourism, logistics and ecological technology. For details, please refer to the following website, http://www.hnagroup.com
Associate - Corporate Finance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834199
- Execution of a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments, including M&A, fund raising exercises and corporate finance advisory transactions;
- Manage and cooperate with various professional parties in execution of transactions including client relationship management, drafting of documentations, conducting due diligence as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities;
- To assist in deal sourcing, assessment and execution;
- Prepare pitching documents such as proposals and information memorandum;
- Keeping abreast of corporate developments and rules and regulations;
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with investors, investees and business partners.
- Degree holder or above and / or with additional professional qualifications in Accountancy or BBA or Law in reputable universities;
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant experience preferably gained in reputable investment banks or listed companies; less experience will be considered associate;
- Good knowledge about financial market, corporate finance activities, Listing Rules and Takeovers Code;
- Current holder of SFC license representative for type 6 regulated activities;
- Strong project management, marketing negotiation and problem solving skills; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua.
The company will offer 5-days work with attractive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with EXPECTED SALARY &AVAILABLE DATE in MS-WORD format by clicking “APPLY NOW”
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.