Associate, Corporate Finance, Banking, 1345
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999900
Employer Ref. JDB_ Asso_Corp_Fin_1345
About Our Client
Our client, one of the global leading investment bank in the region, is looking for high caliber candidate to join their Corporate Finance Team.
- Execute DCM / ECM / IPO transactions in Asia and Greater China region
- Execute IPOs, right issues, private placement, ELT etc.
- Provide administrative and research support to Corporate Finance team
- Perform documentation, researching, marketing and placing
- Providing and formulating equity issuance, deal structure and pricing strategies
- Maintain good client relations and bring in deal flow with qualities.
- Degree in Corporate Finance, Banking, Economics etc.
- 2-3 years experience in securities
- Strong Corporate Finance technical skills and ideally strong proven deal lists
- Excellent Putonghua and English communication skills
What’s On Offer
Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
Apply For The Job
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sloane Manhattan
About Sloane Manhattan