AGENDA is a member of Wunderman network and part of the WPP group, the world’s leading advertising and communications service group. Founded in 1996, AGENDA is Asia’s leading interactive agency. We focus on assisting major brands to build innovative and successful interactive business via online channels. With 450+ interactive consulting staff and offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur, we have launched 900+ websites in Asia and won 180+ interactive industry awards. Today, we stand on the forefront of interactive marketing, creative and technologies, providing Asian and multinational companies, including Microsoft, Nokia, Hong Kong Disneyland, Johnson & Johnson, Colgate, CSL, Prudential, HSBC, etc, with end-to-end digital marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.agenda-asia.com and showcase site at showcase.hk.agenda-asia.com.
AGENDA now invites high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team as:
Associate Creative Director (Guangzhou Based)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922712
**Working location will be in Guangzhou.
- Lead, motivate and manage the Creative team
- Develop and create artwork for clients as a practicing Art Director/Designer
- Proactively deliver business-building creative solutions for Clients
- Insure brand and design consistency across client initiatives
- Present concept/design treatments, storyboards and completed work to internal and external clients
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Design.
- Six to eight years Agency experience, with a comprehensive understanding of Direct Marketing.
- A digital ‘native’ with knowledge of all existing and emerging digital channels.
- Strong people skills--able to lead and motivate creative personnel.
- Strong presentation skills--ability to persuade, inform and take criticism from clients, while maintaining agency standards and strategic point-of-view.
- Must be able to inform and drive synergy across communication platforms, be able to successfully translate ideas into other media (web, direct mail, showroom, print, TV and promotions).
- Read and write Mandarin fluently, speak English fluently.