AGENDA is a member of Wunderman network and part of the WPP group, the world’s leading advertising and communications service group. Founded in 1996, AGENDA is Asia’s leading interactive agency. We focus on assisting major brands to build innovative and successful interactive business via online channels. With 450+ interactive consulting staff and offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur, we have launched 900+ websites in Asia and won 180+ interactive industry awards. Today, we stand on the forefront of interactive marketing, creative and technologies, providing Asian and multinational companies, including Microsoft, Nokia, Hong Kong Disneyland, Johnson & Johnson, Colgate, CSL, Prudential, HSBC, etc, with end-to-end digital marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.agenda-asia.com and showcase site at showcase.hk.agenda-asia.com.
AGENDA now invites high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team as:
Associate Creative Director/ Senior Art Director_ Art base
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782563
- Lead, motivate and manage the Creative team
- Develop and create artwork for clients as a practicing Art Director/Designer
- Proactively deliver business-building creative solutions for Clients
- Insure brand and design consistency across client initiatives
- Present concept/design treatments, storyboards and completed work to internal and external clients
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Design.
- Six to eight years Agency experience, with a comprehensive understanding of Direct Marketing.
- A digital ‘native’ with knowledge of all existing and emerging digital channels.
- Strong people skills
- Strong presentation skills--ability to persuade, inform and take criticism from clients, while maintaining agency standards and strategic point-of-view.
- Willing to travel to China
Please send full resume with expected salary to AGENDA (H.K.) Limited, Unit 03-06, 32/F, 118 Connaught Road West
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only