Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”:Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China.
Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, brokerage and margin financing, investment management, fixed income, currency and commodities as well as leveraged and acquisition financing and equity derivative products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe. As one of the most important overseas business platform of Haitong Securities, the Group strives to be a modern and comprehensive financial institution with leading position in the Greater China Region.
The Company is led by a team of passionate and energetic professionals, we regard our staff the most treasurable asset and have been providing the best nurture and career prospect to any talents. We now invite high calibre candidates to join us.
Associate – Debt Capital Markets
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830736
Employer Ref. JDB/GCM/ASSO
- Perform DCM execution and syndicate function
- Carry out financial analysis, valuation and term sheet structuring, credit approval and documentation, as well as debt rating exercise
- Prepare pricing runs on various primary and secondary products to sales and targeted investors.
- University degree in Law or qualified lawyer by training or finance related disciplines
- 3 years’ or above DCM execution experience, possess strong legal experience in DCM including fixed income, bond or offshore Renminbi bond market or hands-on rating experience gained at reputable rating companies is preferred;
- Equipped with sound investment and financial market knowledge, rules and regulations of capital markets of HK and PRC markets
- Qualified to be registered under SFC in relevant regulated activities
- Good analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in oral and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by using "APPLY NOW".
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.