CMS(HK) was established in 1986, wholly owned by the China Merchant Securities Company Limited, is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including stock broking, margin financing, nominee and custodian services, IPO share financing, corporate finance advisory, provision of research reports and asset management. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
Associate, Direct Investment 直接投資高級經理 (Base in Beijing)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993166
职责 Job Responsibilities：
- 充分理解私募投资的流程及情况，理解部门与后台之间对工作中各环节的要求和程序 ;完成现场尽职调查，访谈，分析及了解投资主体的设立结构，流程，顺利有效的完成投资主体的注册 Assist in the full cycle of Private Equity (PE) investment, including deal screening, analysis, research, due diligence and post investment monitoring and exit execution work;
- 写投资报告，完成内部各审批流程的预先沟通 Write investment report, liaise with internal parties on the approval processes;
- 其他上级安排的工作 Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by superiors;
要求 Job Requirements：
- 本科以上学历 University degree or above;
- CPA, ICCA, CFA资格证书 Holder of CPA/ ICCA or CFA is preferred;
- 本科生至少3年相关从业经验，研究生至少2年相关从业经验; 国内A股券商工作经验者优先 A minimum of 3 years working experience (for Bachelor Degree holder) or a minimum of 2 years working experience (for Master Degree holder) in direct investment, private equity investment or similar field with completed full deal cycle and good track record; experience in A shares securities firms in China highly preferred;
- 对TMT, 文化，体育，游戏，旅游，医疗行业有足够的理解和认知 Familiar with TMT, Cultural, Sports, Games, Travel, Healthcare industries;
- 敬业，细致，学习能力强，执行力强 Dedicated, meticulous, quick learner with strong execution skills;
- 高度的团体合作精神，积极思考，拥有主动协视工作的准备及效率 Team player, proactive and able to complete tasks effectively and efficiently;
- 逻辑清晰地表达自己的观点 Ability to articulate own views;
- 拥有对投资市场运作的良好知识 Good Knowledge in investment market operation;
- 优秀中英文沟通能力 Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities (HK) Co., Ltd., 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.