NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994077
Nakama is partnering with a boutique communications agency, well known for their work across the lifestyle, F&B, arts & culture, travel and hospitality industries. They are looking for an Associate Director to provide leadership and guidance to the account servicing team as well as bringing in new business opportunities. Native English language skills and strong understanding of both local and regional media.
- Managing a broad range of clients and coming up with creative and original integrated communications campaigns.
- Bring a strategic and commercial approach to business development for you and your team.
- Ensure client satisfaction and regularly monitoring the work of your team to ensure client’s needs are being met.
- You will be involved with strategic decisions and expected to use your sector knowledge to bring new ideas and innovative solutions to your clients.
- A minimum of 7/8 years PR agency experience, working with either; lifestyle, F&B, hospitality, travel, arts & culture industries.
- Native English language skills are essential – both written and oral.
- A passion and skill in business development and be able to demonstrate previous client wins.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage different personality types is essential. You must be a good team player and be able to guide and the team towards the overall company goal.
- You must be able to work to tight deadlines, multi-task and continue to deliver quality work whilst under pressure.